We sort our user information among two types viz:-
Anonymous: When users visit us but choose not to provide any personal information, hence are anonymous to us. Thus, this information can never be linked to any specific individual.
Personally Identifiable Information: People who subscribe our content provide us their details like name, email address, etc. All of the information is kept strictly confidential. We use only that particular information which the person has authorized bodylab India to disclose.
Usage of our world wide website bodylab.in is subject to the following disclaimer:
- The content on the website cannot be used for commercial purpose by any individual or organization. It is only for educational and personal purpose for the users.
- No one can republish, reproduce, transmit or distribute or post any material from our website, except as provided below:
- a) One can republish the content for personal purpose with due credits to bodylab.in
- b) In case, one wants to use the material on the website other than personal or educational purposes, prior permission from bodylab.in admin must be sought before using.
- c) Any attempt to use content from bodylab.in and present it as one’s individual work shall be violation of our existing copyright laws.
- Bodylab India owns no liability for:
- a) The authenticity of content from other agencies or those quoted from other media.
- b) The authenticity of any comments, replies and opinions posted by users.
- c) Any loss caused by any omissions, its acts or for conditions beyond our control in compiling or sharing the information.
- d) Any errors, omissions, or inaccurate data in the information.
- e) Any action taken, decision made or any damage caused due to the information shared on the website.
Bodylab India takes no guarantee of the content, accuracy, sequence, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness and positioning of the information that may be relied upon for any reason. We shall not warrantee of representation or guarantee that the content on the website will be cent percent error free and uninterrupted or that any defects can get corrected. Under no situations or circumstances, bodyLab India shall not be held responsible for loss or damages from the use of or dependency on the information or from the general usage of internet.
1 Purpose of site
The purpose of this website is to disseminate information, views, news and opinions.
- By accessing or viewing the site you become a user/visitor of this site.
- All useres/viewers must be capable of contracting as per law of the land.
- It is the personal responsibility and liability of the user/viewer for any thing that is posted or uploaded on the website with his/her user ID.
3 Rights of Admin
bodylab admin reserves the right to change, modify or delete any content at any time.
4 Using the website
We operate the website from our office in Delhi, India. We do not represent that the content of bodylab.in is appropriate for use in other locations. People who chose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own responsibility. They are responsible for compliance with the local laws.
5 Links to third party
The links in this website may take you to other websites or portals or other platforms. The linked sites are not under control of bodylab India. Hence bodylab india is not reresponsible for the contents of site which is linked.
The Terms & Conditions of this Agreement are based on India Laws. If any dispute arises out of the use of this website the Users/visitors agree to the exclusive Jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi, India.
We believe in the power of voicing out, so if you have any suggestions and feedbacks or want to contribute to the team, please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org